Apple TV / mymac . we're your local Apple experts.
Apple TV by Apple
The new Apple TV with 1080p HD gives you the best entertainment right on your widescreen TV. Choose from thousands of current and classic movies on iTunes—many in amazing 1080p HD. Watch live sports in HD. Access content from YouTube, Vimeo, and more. And with AirPlay, you can play video, show off photos, and enjoy music from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch on your TV.¹
- Rent from the largest selection of HD movies.
- Browse and play YouTube and Vimeo videos, access online Flickr photos, and listen to Internet radio.
- View the most recent photos taken on your iOS device and pushed to your Photo Stream in iCloud.²
- Watch live and archived games from MLB in HD.³
- Wirelessly stream content from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to your widescreen TV.¹
- Enjoy all the photos, music, and videos on your computer on the best TV and speakers in the house.
- Turn your photos into a stunning HD slideshow.
- Stream everything you watch over 802.11n Wi-Fi.
- Simple setup with a single HDMI cable for both audio and video. (Cable sold separately.)
- Sleek design that’s small, quiet, and energy efficient.
² Requires iCloud-enabled device. Some features are not available in all countries. Access to some services is limited to 10 devices.
³ MLB.TV subscription required to watch live and archived games. Live games subject to blackouts. See mlb.com/appletv for details.
ATV Pro HDMI to VGA Adapter with Audio Support by Kanex
Kanex ATV Pro allows a VGA projector to use Apple AirPlay mirroring from an iPad to Apple TV, thus eliminating the need to upgrade to expensive HDMI projection equipment. ATV Pro enhances presentation and educational iLearning experiences by bridging the gap between current equipment and modernization.
- HDMI to VGA with audio support
- No external power required
- Plug and play
RECOMMENDED FOR EDUCATORS IN THE CLASSROOM
Solo TV by Bose
Love watching TV? Well, it’s about to get dramatically better. The Bose® Solo TV sound system reveals much more of the depth and detail you’re meant to hear in your favourite programs. The kind of sound most flat panel TVs simply cannot reproduce from their internal speakers.
And with just one speaker and one connection, it couldn’t be easier.
- Wide, even sound throughout the room from Bose speaker array technology
- More effects, music and dialogue, clearly and naturally, with proprietary digital signal processing
- Single speaker fits neatly under your HDTV or iMac, no additional equipment needed
- Extremely easy setup, with one connection to your TV and one plug to the wall
A$549Buy Now Find a Store