Apple Sales Consultant | mymac federation square
Full Time Apple Sales Specialist
(My Mac Fed Square - Melbourne CBD)
Have a flair for sales and love Apple technology?
- Are you a friendly person who loves meeting people?
- Got experience working in a retail environment?
- Are you drawn to shiny gadgets like a moth to a flame?
- Are you a Mac, iPad or iPhone user?
- Feel at home translating from tech specs to everyday benefits?
My Mac is Melbourne's largest Apple Premium Reseller. We sell all things Apple and many more amazing accessories. You won't find a PC here! In this role, you're the first point of contact for our customers - which is a big responsibility, and also a privilege. We have some of the best Apple customers in Melbourne, many of whom have been using Macs for 10-15 years.
This isn't "Apple Retail" - it's something a little more special. While you will still get the buzz of showing a completely new Apple customer how cool our products are, you'll also get to put together solutions for people who run their businesses on Mac or work in creative industries and need specialist knowledge.
If you'd like to know more about us, feel free to check out the rest of our website.
If this sounds like you, please drop us a line! The kind of things we really want to read about in your cover letter is your Mac experience, your retail experience and how you deal with customers.
Once you've got this info together, please email this info, along with your CV, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Australian or Australian PR only
- Must be able to work weekends
- Must be a proficient Mac user